On launch day, San Diego Studios conducted a massive drop of World Baseball Classic content in MLB The Show 23’s Diamond Dynasty. Part of that included a special World Baseball Conquest, one that can help players push towards completing the WBC program. So, how can you complete the conquest and what are all the hidden rewards? Let’s answer both of the those questions.
Related: Is Kodai Senga in MLB The Show 23?
Here’s a look at the map. As seen by the image, the design of the map is fashioned to look like the official logo for the World Baseball Classic.
There are six teams that need to be conquered in this challenge: the Giants, Royals, Blue Jays, Athletics, Reds, and Nationals in clockwise order. And, there are five goals that need to be completed in order to fulfill all the requirements for this event:
- Goal 1: Capture the three AL (Royals, Blue Jays, Athletics) Strongholds (rewards are MLB The Show 23 pack, 400 XP, and 500 Stubs)
- Goal 2: Capture the three NL (Giants, Reds, Nationals) Strongholds (rewards are MLB The Show 23 pack, 400 XP, and 500 Stubs)
- Goal 3: Acquire 99M fans (rewards are Diamond Duos Pack 01 and 200 XP)
- Goal 4: Capture all Strongholds on the map (rewards are Ballin’ is a Habit pack, 500 XP, and 1,000 Stubs)
- Goal 5: Capture & conquer all Territories on the World Baseball Classic map (rewards are WBC Uniform Choice Pack, 1,500 XP, 1,500 Stubs)
Conquer all the territories and complete all the goals, and you will finish this map out.
The Hidden Rewards
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards that can be found within the map:
- MLB The Show 23 pack (x7)
- Ballin’ is a Habit pack
- 600 Stubs
This Conquest, when completed, will yield 30 Star Points towards the World Baseball Classic program. This Conquest will expire on December 31.