MLB The Show 23: How to complete Mariners City Connect Conquest and all hidden rewards
Get a fresh look in Diamond Dynasty.
The Seattle Mariners have a new City Connect jersey, and now MLB The Show 23 players can use it in Diamond Dynasty. The Mariners’ City Connect jersey can be obtained by completing a Conquest that went live on May 5, which does include some hidden rewards. Here’s a look at the map, goals, and the hidden rewards for this Conquest.
Related: MLB The Show 23 April Monthly Awards Program Guide – How to get 99 OVR Matt Chapman, how to make progress, and more
Here’s a look at the map. The map is in the shape of the “M” trident logo that’s on the caps of the Mariners’ City Connect jersey.
MLB The Show 23 players will need to take over five Strongholds in this Conquest, which belong to the four of the five teams of the AL West. And, there are five goals for this Conquest.
Here are the five goals:
- Goal 1: Acquire 77M fans (reward is 200 Stubs)
- Goal 2: Capture the Mariners Stronghold (rewards are Mariners City Connect icon and 250 XP)
- Goal 3: Capture the Astros Stronghold (rewards are Mariners City Connect banner and 250 XP)
- Goal 4: Capture the Angels and Athletics’ Strongholds (rewards are Mariners City Connect bat skin and 500 XP)
- Goal 5: Conquer all Territories on the map (rewards are Mariners City Connect jersey and 1,000 XP)
Much like the Mexico City Series Conquest, this one does not feature any Steal requirements. Just take over the five Strongholds and all the Territories, and you’ll be good to go.
The Hidden Rewards
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards that can be found within the map:
- MLB The Show 23 pack (x3)
- Diamond Duos Pack 10 (x1)
- Ballin’ is a Habit pack (x1)
Remember, make sure to use cards that will help you towards goals related to Team Affinity and other programs. This includes the Team Affinity Henchman and Captains. On top of those cards, you should also make use of Topps Now cards to make progress in the April Topps Now Program.