On May 25, San Diego Studio released yet another City Connect-themed Conquest in MLB The Show 23. The latest one featured the Baltimore Orioles, who are set to debut a new City Connect jersey on Memorial Day weekend against the Texas Rangers. This new jersey can be obtained via completing a new Conquest in Diamond Dynasty, and here’s how you can get it.
Here’s a look at the map. The map is in the shape of the Orioles’ cartoon bird logo that can be found on the team’s primary cap.
MLB The Show 23 players will need to take over five Strongholds in this Conquest, four of which belong to teams linked to both the O’s and the City Connect jersey. And, there are five goals for this Conquest.
Here are the five goals:
- Goal 1: Acquire 54M fans (reward is 200 Stubs)
- Goal 2: Capture the Orioles Stronghold (rewards are Orioles City Connect icon and 250 XP)
- Goal 3: Capture the Rangers Stronghold (rewards are Orioles City Connect banner and 250 XP)
- Goal 4: Capture the Nationals and Blue Jays’ Strongholds (rewards are Orioles City Connect bat skin and 500 XP)
- Goal 5: Conquer all Territories on the map (rewards are Orioles City Connect jersey and 1,000 XP)
Much like the Mexico City Series and Kaiju Conquests, this one does not feature any Steal requirements. Just take over the five Strongholds (yours included) and all the Territories, and you’ll be good to go.
The Hidden Rewards
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards that can be found within the map:
- MLB The Show 23 pack (x3)
- Ballin’ is a Habit pack (x1)
- Diamond Duos Pack 16 (x1)
Remember, make sure to use cards that will help you towards goals related to Team Affinity 1 & 2, and other programs. This includes the Team Affinity Henchman and Captains. On top of those cards, you should also make use of Topps Now cards to make progress in the April and May Topps Now Programs.