A Shark Conquest Map has become a yearly tradition in MLB The Show, and it’s back for MLB The Show 23. On July 25, San Diego Studio dropped the Shark Map, one filled with hidden rewards. Here’s a look at everything that can be obtained in this Conquest.
Here’s a look at the map. As the name suggests, the map is in the shape of a shark.
MLB The Show 23 players will need to take over 11 Strongholds — one of which is your own —in this Conquest. And, there are five goals for this Conquest.
Here are the five goals:
- Goal 1: Acquire 123M fans (rewards are five MLB The Show 23 packs)
- Goal 2: Conquer the Shark’s tail (back end Territories (19) where the Astros and Padres’ Strongholds are located) (rewards are Jumbo MLB The Show 23 pack)
- Goal 3: Capture any three Enemy Strongholds (rewards are Ballin’ is a Habit pack, 500 Stubs, 500 XP)
- Goal 4: Conquer any six Enemy Strongholds (rewards are Diamond Duos Choice Pack 24, 500 Stubs, and 1,000 XP)
- Goal 5: Conquer all Territories on the map (rewards are Chase Pack 5, 1,000 Stubs, and 2,500 XP)
Rather than a card as the primary reward, a Chase Pack is what those who complete the map will be greeted with.
The Hidden Rewards
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards that can be found within the map:
- MLB The Show 23 pack (x13)
- Ballin’ is a Habit pack (x1)
- Random Diamond Duos Pack (x1)
- Diamond Duos Pack 22 (x1)
- Diamond Duos Pack 23 (x1)
- Diamond Duos Pack 24 (x1)
- Diamond Duos Pack 25 (x1)
- Diamond Duos Pack 26 Choice (x1)
- Alter Ego Choice Pack (x1)
- 2023 All-Star Game Choice Pack (x1)
- Home Run Derby Choice Pack (x1)
Remember, make sure to use cards that will help you towards goals related to Team Affinity 2 & 3, like the Team Affinity Henchman and Captains. On top of those cards, you should also make use of Topps Now cards to make progress in the May, June, and July Topps Now Programs.