In addition to the launch of the Future Stars Series Other Program on June 23 in MLB The Show 23, a Conquest related to it was released. Those who complete the Conquest can receive points towards the Program itself, plus land some hidden rewards. Here’s a look at everything you need to know about the Future Stars Other Program Conquest.
Here’s a look at the map. It appears to be in the shape of an alien head, like due to Jasson Dominguez’s nickname of “The Martian.”
MLB The Show 23 players will need to take over eight Strongholds in this Conquest, seven of which belong to other teams. And, there are five goals for this Conquest.
Here are the five goals for this Conquest:
- Goal 1: Acquire 100M fans (reward is MLB The Show 23)
- Goal 2: Capture the Dodgers Stronghold (rewards are MLB The Show 23 pack and 500 XP)
- Goal 3: Capture the Yankees Stronghold (rewards are Ballin’ is a Habit pack and 500 XP)
- Goal 4: Capture the Giants Stronghold (rewards are Welcome to My Show Choice Pack 01 and 500 XP)
- Goal 5: Conquer all Territories on the map (rewards are Diamond Duos Choice Pack 22 and 1,000 XP)
Those who complete this Conquest receive 30 points towards the Future Stars Series Other Program. Much like the Incognito and Kaiju Conquests, this one does not feature any Steal requirements. Just take over the eight Strongholds (yours included) and all the Territories, and you’ll be good to go.
The Hidden Rewards
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards that can be found within the map:
- MLB The Show 23 pack (x3)
- Ballin’ is a Habit pack (x1)
- Diamond Duos Pack 14 (x1)
Remember, make sure to use cards that will help you towards goals related to Team Affinity 1 & 2, the Future Stars Series Other Program itself, and other programs. This includes the Team Affinity Henchman and Captains. On top of those cards, you should also make use of Topps Now cards to make progress in the April, May, and June Topps Now Programs.