MLB The Show 23: How to complete the Incognito Other Program Conquest and all hidden rewards
On May 25, San Diego Studios released two new Diamond Dynasty Conquests in MLB The Show 23. One was the Incognito Other Program Conquest, one that yields hidden rewards and progress towards the Incognito Program itself. So, what it’s in this map? Let’s take a look.
Related: MLB The Show 23: How to complete Orioles City Connect Conquest and all hidden rewards
Here’s a look at the map. Embedded in the map is a question mark, which is related to one of the goals for this Conquest.
MLB The Show 23 players will need to take over nine Strongholds in this Conquest, eight of which belong to other teams. The teams in this Conquest are the Giants, Angels, Blue Jays, Brewers, Dodgers, Red Sox, Twins, and Rangers.
Here are the four goals for this Conquest:
- Goal 1: Acquire 75M fans (reward is 200 Stubs)
- Goal 2: Capture any three Strongholds (rewards are MLB The Show 23 pack and 1,000 XP)
- Goal 3: “Surround the question mark hiding the person’s identity” – Take all Territories that surround question mark in top of map (rewards are MLB The Show 23 pack and 1,000 XP)
- Goal 4: Conquer all Territories on the map (rewards are Around the World Choice Pack 1 and 2,000 XP)
Those who complete this Conquest receive 20 points towards the Incognito Other Program. Much like the Mexico City Series and Kaiju Conquests, this one does not feature any Steal requirements. Just take over the five Strongholds (yours included) and all the Territories, and you’ll be good to go.
The Hidden Rewards
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards that can be found within the map:
- MLB The Show 23 pack (x4)
- Ballin’ is a Habit pack (x1)
- Random Diamond Duos Pack (x1)
Remember, make sure to use cards that will help you towards goals related to Team Affinity 1 & 2, the Incognito Other Program itself, and other programs. This includes the Team Affinity Henchman and Captains. On top of those cards, you should also make use of Topps Now cards to make progress in the April and May Topps Now Programs.