In addition to the Moonshot Program, San Diego Studio dropped a special Conquest on August 18 in MLB The Show 23. This one is tied to the Moonshot Program, as those who complete the Conquest will receive 20 Star Points towards the Program and some hidden rewards. Here’s a closer look at the Conquest.
Here’s a look at the map. It’s in the shape of a rocket ship.
MLB The Show 23 players will need to take over seven Strongholds in this Conquest, six of which belong to other teams. The teams in this Conquest are the Dodgers, Astros, Reds, Marlins, Cubs, and Blue Jays in clockwise order.
Here are the five goals for this Conquest:
- Goal 1: Acquire 100M fans (reward is MLB The Show 23 pack)
- Goal 2: Capture the Astros Stronghold (rewards are Ballin’ is a Habit pack and 500 XP)
- Goal 3: Capture the Blue Jays Stronghold (rewards are Ballin’ is a Habit pack and 500 XP)
- Goal 4: Capture the Cubs Stronghold (rewards are MLB The Show 23 Jumbo pack and 500 XP)
- Goal 5: Conquer all Territories on the map (rewards are Diamond Duos Choice Pack 30 and 1,000 XP)
Those who complete this Conquest receive 20 points towards the Moonshot Program. Much like many of the Conquests in MLB The Show 23, this one does not feature any Steal requirements. Just take over the seven Strongholds (yours included) and all the Territories, and you’ll be good to go.
The Hidden Rewards
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards that can be found within the map:
- MLB The Show 23 pack (x5)
- Ballin’ is a Habit pack (x1)
- Diamond Duos Pack 27 (x1)
- Diamond Duos Pack 28 (x2)
Remember, make sure to use cards that will help you towards goals related to Team Affinity 2 & 3, the Moonshot Program itself if any have been unlocked, and other programs. This includes the Team Affinity Henchman and Captains. On top of those cards, you should also make use of Topps Now cards to make progress in the July and August Topps Now Programs.