Throughout the year, MLB has unveiled several new City Connect jerseys and the Pirates are the latest to get one. In honor of the new jersey, San Diego Studio released a new MLB The Show 23 Conquest in Diamond Dynasty on June 23. The jersey, along with hidden rewards, can be obtained by completing the map and here’s what you can get.
Here’s a look at the map. The map is in the shape of the “P” that looks similar to the one found on the Pirates’ team cap.
MLB The Show 23 players will need to take over five Strongholds in this Conquest, four of which belong to teams linked to both the Pirates and the City Connect jersey. And, there are five goals for this Conquest.
Here are the five goals:
- Goal 1: Acquire 142M fans (reward is 200 Stubs)
- Goal 2: Capture the Pirates Stronghold (rewards are Pirates City Connect icon and 250 XP)
- Goal 3: Capture the Padres Stronghold (rewards are Pirates City Connect banner and 250 XP)
- Goal 4: Capture the Cardinals and Reds’ Strongholds (rewards are Pirates City Connect bat skin and 500 XP)
- Goal 5: Conquer all Territories on the map (rewards are Pirates City Connect jersey and 1,000 XP)
Much like the Father’s Day and Future Stars Conquests, this one does not feature any Steal requirements. Just take over the five Strongholds (yours included) and all the Territories, and you’ll be good to go.
The Hidden Rewards
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards that can be found within the map:
- MLB The Show 23 pack (x4)
- Ballin’ is a Habit pack (x1)
- Diamond Duos Pack 21 (x1)
Remember, make sure to use cards that will help you towards goals related to Team Affinity 1 & 2, and other programs. This includes the Team Affinity Henchman and Captains. On top of those cards, you should also make use of Topps Now cards to make progress in the April, May, and June Topps Now Programs.