On September 22, San Diego Studio released the Pennant Chase Program in MLB The Show 23. Along with it came a new Pennant Chase Conquest, which offers Diamond Dynasty players an opportunity to make progress in the program. Here’s a look at how to complete the MLB The Show 23 Pennant Chase Conquest and all the hidden rewards that are in it.
Here’s a look at the map. It’s in the shape of a pennant.
MLB The Show 23 players will need to take over nine Strongholds in this Conquest, eight of which belong to other teams. The teams in this Conquest are the Athletics, Giants, Reds, Red Sox, Cardinals, Braves, Astros, and Yankees
Here are the six goals for this Conquest:
- Goal 1: Capture 75 Territories (rewards are five MLB The Show 23 packs)
- Goal 2: Acquire 100M fans (reward is Diamond Duos 3 Pack Bundle)
- Goal 3: Capture the two Team Strongholds by the bay! (A’s and Giants) (rewards are Pennant Chase pack, 500 Stubs, and 300 XP)
- Goal 4: Capture seven Strongholds (reward is Stadium Sound)
- Goal 5: Conquer all Strongholds on the map (rewards are Great Race of ’98 Choice Pack, 1,000 Stubs, and 1,500 XP)
- Goal 6: Conquer all Territories on the map (rewards are two Pennant Chase Packs, 500 Stubs, and 1,200 XP)
Those who complete this Conquest receive 20 points towards the Pennant Chase Program. Much like many of the Conquests in MLB The Show 23, this one does not feature any Steal requirements. Just take over all the Strongholds and Territories, and you’ll be good to go.
The Hidden Rewards
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards that can be found within the MLB The Show 23 Pennant Chase Conquest map:
- Pennant Chase Pack (x8)
- MLB The Show 23 pack (x5)
Remember, make sure to use cards that can help make progress towards PXP and stat-based missions for programs that need to be completed. This can include the Pennant Chase program itself, Topps Now, or the August Monthly Awards one, among others.